Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic First Cruise!

Sail Date: November 06, 2006

The ship was great! Two pools, a basketball court and a rock climbing wall, who needs more than that? I also enjoyed the fact that there is a lounge and play room just for the kids.

Pros: The whole experience was great!

Cons: The coffee tastes terrible.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I really enjoyed hearing Ella sing!
The ship was kept very clean. The elevators could work a little better.
The food was great! The wait staff was wonderful. Our waiter had a great sense of humor, making a great meal even better.
The stateroom was just the right size. Our stateroom attendant was amazing. Her little touches in the room made all the difference in the world.
Very friendly and helpful. There could have been better communication from some staff, especially for a first time cruiser.
The port was good. There should be a warning about the straw market and the tour guides. If you are not careful, you could get taken advantage of by the locals.
Don't Miss: The hotel Atlantis, Paradise Island.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We had to leave early due to inclement weather, but what I saw I enjoyed.
Key West, Florida
I love Key West!
Don't Miss: The Snuba excursion was phenomonal!