Fantastic First Cruise!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 06, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The ship was great! Two pools, a basketball court and a rock climbing wall, who needs more than that? I also enjoyed the fact that there is a lounge and play room just for the kids.

The food was great! The wait staff was wonderful. Our waiter had a great sense of humor, making a great meal even better.

I really enjoyed hearing Ella sing!

Very friendly and helpful. There could have been better communication from some staff, especially for a first time cruiser.

The ship was kept very clean. The elevators could work a little better.

The stateroom was just the right size. Our stateroom attendant was amazing. Her little touches in the room made all the difference in the world.
We had to leave early due to inclement weather, but what I saw I enjoyed.
The port was good. There should be a warning about the straw market and the tour guides. If you are not careful, you could get taken advantage of by the locals.
Don't Miss: The hotel Atlantis, Paradise Island.
I love Key West!
Don't Miss: The Snuba excursion was phenomonal!

Pros: The whole experience was great!

Cons: The coffee tastes terrible.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!