Sailing with everyones Grandparents.

Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England Discovery (Montreal To Boston)
Sail Date: October 03, 2015
Ship: Maasdam

I have enjoyed a few cruises with Holland America. I took a transatlantic cruise last October and had a great time.  This time was a bit different.  I decided to travel alone as I was doing some research of my ancestors in Canada.  I thought this would be a great way of seeing more in one trip.  This being true, the cruise it self was a bit boring.  I forgot about the noise of early risers in the morning.  Trying not to knock down the elderly at breakfast, as they never look around to who might be passing by.  Listening to the demands of people who enjoy being a bit bossy to others.  But I did see acts of kindness from a few!   The entertainment was the same as always, the classes the same, and you always have to pay for wifi, which is really being cheap to customers who pay thousands of dollars to stay at your "Hotel".

Small ship, nice staff and a great cabin guy.