Cruise from Hell

Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England Discovery (Montreal To Boston)
Sail Date: May 16, 2015
Ship: Maasdam

A virus made us sick.  That was bad enough but, these things do happen.  The really bad part except for the nurses.  There was nobody on the ship that seemed to know what they were doing.

After guarantee no one seemed to want to  help us.  Dish were left in our cabin for 2 days.  It was hard to get room service etc.

My son was to get $50.00 per stateroom. When he cam on board he asked about it.  They said at the end of the cruise.  When he asked at the end of the cruise. He was told that he would have to contact Sesttle.

We have been on HAl several times.  We have never seen a ship this disorganized.  I found in my napkin a dirty fork. I showed it to the Chief Prsur.  He just asked where I found it & walked away.

The nurses were very god.  Thank goodness they were there.

The Lido was not like any I have seen before.  My husband has Parkinson's.  When we boarded & at the Lido he seldom got any help.  WE would have to find someone.

Not up to there usual stands. The main dining room was OK. Lido not as good as usual & service really bad

We were quarantined. Did not use

Did see it

Didn't particitate

Nor all but the front desk, Lido, stateroom service were not up to their standers AT ALL

Items were boken a small table. This ship was suppose to have been refurbished.Maybe a lounge but not the staterooms

Old, we had deck outside the window & a walkway. WE should have booked a veranda. WE needed fresh air after being sick.

Do not go on a ship that has recently had a virus. Even if it is said to have been sanitized. It is too risky.

The beautiful land sccape & cleanes of the place
were sick missed it can't evaluate. But internet makes me
missed we didn't see it Were sick
Didn't see sick sick
See the lovely building & the main park