Maasdam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Cruise from Hell

Sail Date: May 16, 2015

A virus made us sick.  That was bad enough but, these things do happen.  The really bad part except for the nurses.  There was nobody on the ship that seemed to know what they were doing.

After guarantee no one seemed to want to  help us.  Dish were left in our cabin for 2 days.  It was hard to get room service etc.

My son was to get $50.00 per stateroom. When he cam on board he asked about it.  They said at the end of the cruise.  When he asked at the end of the cruise. He was told that he would have to contact Sesttle.

We have been on HAl several times.  We have never seen a ship this disorganized.  I found in my napkin a dirty fork. I showed it to the Chief Prsur.  He just asked where I found it & walked away.

The nurses were very god.  Thank goodness they were there.

The Lido was not like any I have seen before.  My husband has Parkinson's.  When we boarded & at the Lido he seldom got any help.  WE would have to find someone.

Items were boken a small table. This ship was suppose to have been refurbished.Maybe a lounge but not the staterooms
Not up to there usual stands. The main dining room was OK. Lido not as good as usual & service really bad
Nor all but the front desk, Lido, stateroom service were not up to their standers AT ALL
Entertainment Did see it
Children's Programs Didn't particitate
Onboard Activities We were quarantined. Did not use
What we saw. WE missed 3 ports
Cabin / Stateroom Old, we had deck outside the window & a walkway. WE should have booked a veranda. WE needed fresh air after being sick.
Montreal, Quebec
Cruise St. Lawrence River
Quebec City, Quebec
Cruise Gulf Of St. Lawrence
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
The beautiful land sccape & cleanes of the place
Sydney, Nova Scotia
were sick missed it can't evaluate. But internet makes me
Halifax, Nova Scotia
missed we didn't see it Were sick
Bar Harbor, Maine
Didn't see sick sick
Boston, Massachusetts
See the lovely building & the main park

Do not go on a ship that has recently had a virus. Even if it is said to have been sanitized. It is too risky.