Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Food, bed, internet.....highly disappointing

Sail Date: June 19, 2016

So much of the food seemed fake. Like the steaks and pork, looked like liver. Like it was processed. Didn't look real. So many of the snack/desserts didn't taste good. Specially the choc chip cookies. They were awful. Some of the other desserts I had to spit out on the first bite. My bed dipped so much that I laid on the outer edge and woke up probably every hour during the night with back pain. I paid $86 for internet but yet half the time I couldn't get it to work. Very frustrating! Would've like my balcony chair to recline. Couldn't hear the captain give his updates very well from the room. Movie nights by the pool was a joke. Speaker weren't good during the talking parts and the kids in the pools screaming made it hard to hear, but very annoying that they were even screaming and no parents were around to tell them to be quiet. Should be a rule imposed that during the movie, no kids in the pool.  Pizza needs to be cooked longer, the dough was barley cooked. The shakes at Johnny Rockets were runny. Paid over $4 for only taking a few sips then throwing it away.  Our phone for the first three days couldn't call room service. It would automatically put me on some kind of hold, then after a few minutes disconnect me.  Happened for several days. Quite Annoying. Bummed I spent so much money for this week vacation to come back and not be completely pleased. Once over, getting off the ship was such a long process. Lines were major long. Would have been best if I did the express check out and took my bags with me in the morning and got through nice and early.

Bed was so bad. woke up probably every hour each night.
Room service phone line hardly ever went through
Balcony chair did not recline
Galveston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Didn't like you had to take a taxi if you wanted to go anywhere, even to the main forum shops.

Do express check out in the morning, so pack light to begin with.