Awesome Week Aboard the Liberty!!!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 19, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

We celebrated our Anniversary, My husbands retirement and his 50th Birthday!  It was a week of celebration and we thoroughly enjoyed it all on the Liberty of the Seas.  The crew was attentive and when I asked for a recipe, the wait staff sent the Sous CHEF to my table in the Windjammer and he spoke with us directly!  Loved that.  Our rooms were well taken care of and everyone onboard was helpful.  Will definitely take another cruise with RC.

The cabin was very well appointed. However the beds were not the best. I'm not sure how often or quality purchased. but when the bed definitely dips in the middle, I think it's time for a change.