Overall ok

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 19, 2016

I loved the ship and he many things to do.  I also liked the cruise director and activities manager.  They made it a fun environment and upbeat.

We did do the cupcake class but the cupcakes tasted terrible and we had to throw them out.  Also we had spa treatments that ran late.  No one talked to us about it, we were just left waiting.  With the prices that are charged I would have expected much better customer service.  And lastly, we did my time dining and there were four people in our party. Except for the last night, we were put in the very back corner spots with what seem to appear left over staff at best. The staff was not very attentive to us when we were in those dining locations.

This is my 7th cruise but I am not sure Royal will be my next choice.

Sheri Messe

Our attendant for our room did a great job!

Plan to get on at the earliest time to get settled and star enjoying the trip and ship.