Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Dinner Staff

Sail Date: May 22, 2016

I would like to share that our family of 6 traveled on the Liberty of the Seas on May 22 and sat at table 527 at the 8:00 dinner time.  We have cruised before but this time was extra special.  My husband and I celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary, along with my son and his new wife, (their honey moon) and our dear friends celebrated their 18th wedding anniversary, but what made it extra special is the way our waiter Jonathon Saron and Jansen Abesamis went beyond what was expected from them.  We needed to leave early a couple of nights and they did everything they could to make sure we were able to leave on time.  They were very polite, thoughtful and laughed along with our jokes to make the night memorable.   I think they should be award  for this extra effort they displayed.  You don't always get servers like these two guys.

Was very pleased with our cabin and the cleaning of it everyday, on time.