AMAZING!!!!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2016

We absolutely loved this cruise!  Perfect mix of entertainment and relaxation.  Loved the two days at sea followed by three days at port and then another full day at sea before returning.  Wish we could've stayed in the ports-of-call just a little longer though. We had a balcony and the door to get to the balcony needs greasing as it was extremely difficult to open and shut.  However, we loved our room attendant Emmanuel on floor 7 - very friendly; and the pool bar attendant, Odell knew my name after purchasing my first drink!  The nightly shows were okay - I've seen better - but they definitely entertained.  We thoroughly enjoyed the Quest that was held on Friday night - so much fun!!  Scrambled eggs in the Windjammer (and delivered to the room) had a really fishy taste - I couldn't eat them.  But all other food was delicious!  Especially at Chops Grille - steak was to die for!!  Will definitely be taking this cruise again!! Love

Except for the scrambled eggs - those had fishy taste to them - so much so that I could not eat them. Everything else was excellent!

First time having a balcony cabin. LOVED IT! However, the door to the balcony needs to be greased as it was extremely difficult to open and shut without using full body weight to do so!