Beautiful ship, Incredible staff.

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2016

This being our first cruise, I was not really prepared for the numbers of people, especially around the swimming pools and in the Windjammer dining room at meal times.  The Promenade area became congested, as one would expect, during peak hours.  The ship is beautiful.  The fitness area and programs are exceptional.  The excellent navigation of the ship is mind-boggling.  The tendering process at Grand Cayman was very efficient as we left the ship.  We had a great time!

The food was outstanding. The variety on the menu is very good. The 9 oz filet we had at Chops was as good as I have ever tasted. They only meal even questionable was the "Sea food mash" which was on the menu for the last evening. In my opinion, it definitely did not measure up to the quality of all the other selections we made during the week. Even so....it is easy for me to applaud you for our entire dining experience.

My wife and I participated in the wellness/nutrition program with Christian. He is the consummate professional. We subscribed to his plan and suggestions for us, and will stay in contact with him as we progress through the cleansing and life modification that follows.

My wife and I have been doing "Resorts" for the past 10 years. This is our first cruise. We have never seen this quality of show entertainment in all out previous vacations. The Ice show, the Saturday Night Fever musical, and especially the Aerial show were all just outstanding.

Rogelio and George were terrific in the Main dining room every evening. We had "my-time" dining, and were seated at their tables each night. I cannot say enough good about these two. They are worth every penny they are paid, and more. Mr. Ito, our cabin steward was very good also.

Totally loved the ship!

The cabin was good! There was plenty of space in the room, as well as the bathroom. The bed was comfortable and the balcony was a nice upgrade.

Get out and wander around the ship during non-peak times so you can really see and enjoy the beauty of the ship. Be prepared for lots of close body contact in the main dining rooms, especially at breakfast. Attend the on-board entertainment shows. You will be impressed!

Watching from the Port side as luggage was loaded is troubling. The trolley-cart system does not seem to work well at all. We observed several instances of luggage being totally mistreated. We actually watched a forklift driver intentionally push along a suitcase on the cement because he didn't want to get off and put it on a cart. That is unprofessional and unacceptable.