Starship Liberty

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 24, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

My wife and I set sail on Liberty of the Seas as our first time aboard a Royal Caribbean ship. We had cruised on Carrnival, Princess, and Norwegian in the past. We were told that we would love your ship and we were not disappointed. We did enjoy the ship very much so. I was a little surprised to hear my wife say that this was her favorite ship thus far. (She loves Princess ships and so do I.) All in all, we decided that we will cruise again on your ships. Incentives of course always helps.

Enjoyed the extra seating area.