Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Liberty of The Seas

Sail Date: April 24, 2016

Cruise was good. I would not choose to ever go back to Belize as the ship has to dock about 15-20 min from the port, plus, there is not much to see and do there unless you take an 1-1.5hr bus ride. We went into town, walked around and headed back to ship. Listening to others on the ship, no one was impressed with Belize.

Liberty, being part of the Freedom class is not my favorite. I prefer the Oasis class as there are a lot more choices for healthier eating and things to do. The slides on the back of the ship on Liberty were fun, however, the large slide is not working.

The ship seemed very hot this time. Our room never really cooled down as in prior years, even others in the dining room and theater were complaining about it being hot. Given the benefit of doubt maybe it was just this one time. However, I like to sleep cool and our room never stayed that way.

Roatan, Honduras was beautiful. I have never seen water that beautiful before. We did the Jolly roger snorkeling and would highly recommend it to anyone. The guides are great. Be sure and do the one in the mid-morning as it is warmer.

Cozumel, we choose to do the Salsa, Salsa, Margarita cooking class and it was  a highlight. Fun, Fun, Fun

Have been on many cruises and this room by far was not kept up. the cabin guy was great but room needs to be refurbished. Our inner liner drapes were all ripped and dirty. Balcony windows were filthy. Not the cleanest ship I have ever been on.

Have fun as that is what it is all about.