Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Glad I was with a fun group!

Sail Date: March 27, 2016

I had a ball with my group of family and friends. Food was only OK. Disney cruise I went on previously was much better. Some staff on the ship were fantastic: the cruise director Amy and our cabin attendant Alex. Others were dismissive and far from helpful: excursion desk and terminal staff. We were carrying our own luggage for early exit and the lines through customs still took over 2 hours. We only made our flight because it was running late.

Great cabin (9502). Front facing with large portal window. Lots of room.
Spend the tip money for a porter when leaving Galveston terminal. You'll get through customs much faster. Wish the RC staff at the terminal had told us that when I let him know the time of our flight.
Galveston, Texas
Go to the Sunflower Bakery for breakfast! Only problem is Galveston is a shortage of taxis. We had to wait 1.5 hours. Too bad no Uber is available.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras