Glad I was with a fun group!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 27, 2016
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

I had a ball with my group of family and friends. Food was only OK. Disney cruise I went on previously was much better. Some staff on the ship were fantastic: the cruise director Amy and our cabin attendant Alex. Others were dismissive and far from helpful: excursion desk and terminal staff. We were carrying our own luggage for early exit and the lines through customs still took over 2 hours. We only made our flight because it was running late.

Great cabin (9502). Front facing with large portal window. Lots of room.
Go to the Sunflower Bakery for breakfast! Only problem is Galveston is a shortage of taxis. We had to wait 1.5 hours. Too bad no Uber is available.