Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My own Review

Sail Date: March 06, 2016

This was my 4th weekly cruise. I went on different cruise carrier in all my cruises. Each one had plus and minus points. In this cruise I enjoyed dinner in my assigned restaurant. Staff in entirety was extremely good, friendly and courteous. I believe I was not very happy with the overall entertainment. It was OK but I had better time on another cruiseship. I did not like the part Windjammer buffet place closed little early. I did not like the Casino part being in middle of 4th deck and open for smokers. That resulted each person was exposed to smoke being in middle of deck and open on both ends. That also spread smoke to deck 5. I believe Casino should be behind closed doors. Ship does have enough sport facilities. Gym was excellent.

Good clean. Shower area was small.

Good idea to plan ahead what to do at each port. Do some search before you leave.