Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great Anniversary Celebration !

Sail Date: November 13, 2015

This was our 40th anniversary celebration.  My second time with Royal Carribbean, my husband's first.  We have always done Carnival in the past.  This cruise was very laid back and chilled for us, as that is what we wanted.  We had a very good time, but I feel like the food was not as good as on any Carnival ship I've been on and I didn't find a good variety of things to do on the ship either.  But for what we wanted, it was perfect!!  Nine nights was a bit long, too, I will stick with 7 nights in the future.

Our cabin was very standard - clean and was oceanview, which we really liked - we usually just do inside as we spend no time in there anyway. No complaints.
arrive early and save yourself a lot of line standing - we pretty much walked right on - we arrived at 11:00. The longer you wait, the longer you wait. lol
The food at Chops and Portofino was excellent,though. Not enough good choices on the other menus for us, anyway.
Galveston, Texas
Falmouth, Jamaica
The bobsled ride was a blast !! Pricey, but fun, fun, fun !! Dunns River Falls is awesome - you climb in the smack dab middle of the waterfall, not beside it as I had imagined.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras our ship was diverted due to medical emergency and we did not get to go to Honduras.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

We found it very easy to navigate the ship - stairways are your friend, though. Don't be afraid to use them!!