Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Fantastic Vacation

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

This was a fantastic cruise,great people, good food (nice variety) and wonderful staff.  I could vacation like this forever.  I made some good friends also :)

This was a great location and our room steward, Ray was fantastic!
Embarkation as good/ disembarkment was rough but once off within an hour (carried my own luggage off)
The ship was great, very relaxing.
Very pleased with the excursions I booked with the ship and the one I did at the pier.
Lots to do, could not do everything in 12 days
good
very attentive; Great Room Steward, Ray
Good variety
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Not enough time, but found a trolley (no charge) and it was good for the brief time we had.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beach was fabulous
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Double decker excursion was great
Willemstad, Curacao
Booked tour on pier; best excursion I had.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Land and sea tour was great
Galveston, Texas
Back home.

Liberty of the Seas is a good ship, will be even better once it is upgraded.