Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Second Mate

Nice intro to New England and the Maritimes

Sail Date: October 08, 2015

Leaving and arriving from Bayonne NJ, makes things super convenient for those living in the area. The boat was a truly 5 star, and the entertainment and food on this voyage were really 6 stars. Cruise director Dru was the ultimate professional and comedian. Ports of call were all great, well maybe Saint John, NB. was a little behind the times, but perhaps the rain didn't help matters. And so far as the reversing falls are concerned, there are more exciting ways to watch the amazing tides come and go. All in all, I'd highly recommend this cruise - especially during the second week in October to take in the beautiful foliage colors.

Two things, this cabin had a 'tinted' glass balcony which distorted the ocean's pure colors, and cast a yellowish tint back into the room. So I'd say 6260 thru 6270 may have this same issue. ALSO, when it was very windy, which can be quite often, the glass side panels rattled annoyingly. I solved the problem by wedging a folded napkin between the panels, but this should have to be. Slider latch in this room also, was defective and let in a lot of drafty air.

Despite the notes above, I'd recommend this cruise and this boat. Of our 11 cruises taken, I like this boat the best.