Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Liberty of the Seas 9 day cruise/ Bermuda/St Martin/ San Juan and Labadee

Sail Date: July 30, 2015

Room Type: Suite

We have been on several cruises, and this was by far the best.  The time in port was short, but necessary for the experience of so many destinations.  We had never cruised before for 9 days, and I was a little concerned about whether we could stay interested and happy on the sea that long.  By the end of this cruise, I could have stayed on and circumnavigated the globe.  The entertainment, the service, the amenities, were excellent.  We upgraded to a junior suite and if you can do this, I so highly recommend it!  Huge balcony, walk in closet, recliner, oh my gosh that room was fabulous and although you may not spend a lot of time in the room it absolutely made a huge difference.  I highly recommend this cruise, you will have a fabulous time!

Absolutely wonderful!
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Labadee was a disappointment in that the stated activities such as the coaster and water park were not operative. The beach was great though, we had a good time there and the food and drink was nice. Running the gauntlet of the merchants was miserable as when you wouldn't stop and see their wares, they actually hurled insults at their potential customers. So rude and should not be allowed or sanctioned by Royal Caribbean. The only complaint I have about this cruise, actually.