Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Wonderful cruise!

Sail Date: June 04, 2015

I usually book cruises myself but this time I went through and not only did I get onboard spending money, but I also got a wonderful upgrade to a room with an ocean view.  It was awesome!  The cruise itself was great.  The crew were very nice and helpful, the shows were wonderful and the food was yummy! I would definitely use again and Royal Caribbean.  This was my 5th cruise with them.

Very clean. Everywhere you went, there were people cleaning the handrails, etc.
Clean and great oceanview
Very helpful!
Awesome shows! Saturday Night Fever, the ice show, and Savannah Jack!
I saw them doing various activities with the kids.
always something to do
Loved all the ports! Saint Maarten being my favorite!
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Shopping and the beach!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The sights and all the security everyhwhere. The police officers were very nice and helpful with directions.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Love the beach here and the cookout. One thing that needs to be changed is that water or drinks need to be available until everyone is back on the ship. They took all the drinks back to the ship too early and people were really hot and needed water.