worst experience ever

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 25, 2015
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
The staff looked mean and depressed. Only did we get smiles when we gave extra cash. My sisters cellphone got stolen, and the ship security decided they needed to search our room. They told us this was standard procedure to make sure we didnt accidentally misplace ir. They searched my underwear, our safe , my moms wallet, everywhere. MY QUESTION IS WHY WOULD MY SISTERS CELLPHONE BE IN MY MOTHERS WALLET?! That really pissed me off! I am baffled by that experience. How are we supposed to have privacy when there are 4 crew members digging through our personal items? one of the shrek performances were about to start in the ships mall. I waSnt there to see it, i was just walking through to get a slice of pizza. At this time they were roping people off and one of the staff members came up to me and said " step back sir, get in line. I told him i simply want a slice of pizza and wasnt there to watch the show. Again more aggressively he told me to get back. I was flabbergasted at what he was saying, the next moment he disregarded what i had said and put the rope around me, forcing me to stand there. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH DISRESPECT ON A CRUISE. This is my first and last cruise with royal carribean. I want to cruise with a line that doesnt di through my undies and tell me where to stand. Completely Disgusted.

Our room attendent was amazing

Dont go if you want to be treated like a customer. If you like being treated like youre insignificant...this ship is right for you!

very scary place, the people there harrassed us to a point of extreme annoyance and we went back to the ship after only an hour.
excellent