Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family Cruise

Sail Date: January 17, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship and staff were wonderful on this cruise. The main dinning room staff gave us the best service I have experienced any where, cruise or not. The ship was everything the promos said it was. The price I thought was a great value. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars is the shore excursions. We booked a jeep and snorkel excursion with Royal Caribbeans site on Cozumel, and a cave tube float on Belize with site. Neither was up to par. Actually the cave float was good but one of the two guides was rude to some participants. He needs to watch his comments. The Jeep/Snorkel is not worth taking. Find a different activity. The jeep part was nothing more than a drive to the snorkel site with one beach stop. No tour and I don't know why they have jeeps because you didn't leave the asphalt. The snorkel site was way below expectations for Cozumel and the time allotted to snorkel wasn't barley long enough to get your equipment on let alone enjoy the water. The entire excursion lasted 3 hrs. That's including check-in drive time and 30 minutes for lunch that we had to buy extra. That might give you an idea of how long we snorkeled. Sorry to dwell on the snorkel, the cruise itself was great!

Destinations are Great. Its the excursions that didn't live up to my expectations.
Belize City, Belize
Loved Cozumel. Need better excursion

Get detailed info about the excursions.