Nice destinations

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2013
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

I enjoyed seeing both Belize and Cozumel.  Ship itself was quite nice.  Shore excursions were the most unorganized that I have ever seen.  The staff did not seem to know how to organize anything.

Meals were very good.  Our waiters were the best I think we had ever had up to this point.  Our room steward was also very good.

If I did a Royal Caribbean cruise again, I do not know if I would do their shore excursions based on the unorganization on this one.

n/a