Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Fabulous

Sail Date: May 05, 2013

Lots of activities on board for every age group. You can go from one activity to the next one. Open buffet is not open for 24 hours. Some nights, The buffet is only open til 9:00 pm, sometimes you get hungry around 10. I would suggest for an open buffet til midnight. Just open one aisle of foods for the late eaters. There's no party for Friends of Dorothy for LGBT. Was really hoping for it but there's none. It would really be good if they have one. All guest relations should be well versed in English, some have a hard time expressing in English. Also, they need more staff at the guest relations on the last night of the cruise, It was a long line that night that I have to wait standing for almost an hour. This should not be an excuse from Royal Carribean. The shore excursion trip is a little bit expensive, It's better to sign up with the other tour group outside of royal carribean, they offer better and affordable rates.
Barcelona, Spain
It was just a rush especially on your first day checking into the port. It was stressful.
Cannes, France
Tour guide wasn't that knowledgeable. I expected a good service since I paid for it. It was just satisfactory for me.
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
I just that the tour guide was dull and boring, wasn't that lively and not energetic.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Lots of special highlights and attractions, had a good experience on this

There's no party for Friends of Dorothy for LGBT