Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful ship; poor service.

Sail Date: February 16, 2013

Had a 6pm seating and would get there the latest 6:10. Regardless of when we got there, we were not served an appetizer for at least 25 minutes; sometimes as much as 35 minutes. Had to ask for more bread to tide us over; we were never offered more. This was every night.
In the morning, you were given one cup of coffee and I always had to ask for more. The wait staff was far below what I expected. This is a very important feature of cruising if you ask me. Service in the main dining rooms was sub par. However, we did go one night to the specialty restaurant, Chops, and had impeccable service by Andrew from Jamaica.
The ship was beautiful with a wonderful promenade deck featuring cute little shops. The entertainment was superb. Wonderful ice show. Adult pool nice. Always found a lounge chair.
Food in the main dining room was good, not great. However, the filet mignon in Chops was so tender, probably the best I've ever had.
Don't know if I would go on again. It would have to be a super deal.