First Cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 16, 2013
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
It was exciting from boarding, to de-boarding. The food was fantastic, many more choices than I expected and one night after another great foods cooked by gourmet chefs and served by professional waiters. Wine list was great too. My requested room was Handicapped and it was bigger than I had expected. Better still were the people who take care of it...like they live there with pride. The entire crew couldn't have been better. Every activity was professionally done including the shows, pool side music, etc but I do have one suggestion. You must work on the de-boarding as it is terrible. Thousands of people standing in line reminds me of my Army days. Other than that, I can't wait for my next cruise and I'm hopeful it will be with that fantastic Royal Caribbean.

Fast Food, Great Food, Gourmet Foods

Certainly enough for me at 79 but I didnt hear anyone complaining for more.

Very Professional