Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Didn't feel like a "big" ship !

Sail Date: April 18, 2009

I was hesitant to cruise on a ship of this size, having done both large and small ships in the past. But I never felt I was part of a crowd on Liberty of the Seas. There were enough places to go and things to do, that no one place was ever mobbed. The entire staff was friendly and helpful, the meals were excellent, the ship beautiful.

Pros: I never felt I was part of a crowd.

Cons: Would have liked a longer stay in Grand Cayman.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Montego Bay, Jamaica
I didn't feel comfortable in Montego Bay; would rather have experienced Jamaica in a different area, perhaps the Negril end of the island.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
George Town, Grand Cayman