Didn't feel like a "big" ship !

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 18, 2009
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
I was hesitant to cruise on a ship of this size, having done both large and small ships in the past. But I never felt I was part of a crowd on Liberty of the Seas. There were enough places to go and things to do, that no one place was ever mobbed. The entire staff was friendly and helpful, the meals were excellent, the ship beautiful.
I didn't feel comfortable in Montego Bay; would rather have experienced Jamaica in a different area, perhaps the Negril end of the island.

Pros: I never felt I was part of a crowd.

Cons: Would have liked a longer stay in Grand Cayman.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!