Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Vacation ever HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: April 04, 2009

Initially as we boarded the ship we smelled smoke which bothered me but as i moved in further the scent was gone and I was overwhelmed with the beauty and size of this amazing vessel. The ship and its staff are fantastic. the cruise director is the best I have ever seen! Our room was too small for a family of four with two teens! As I was told by the booking agent we would be comfortable we were not! I would definitely book a larger room next time. The ship is truly spectacular! More activities too do than possible in one week!!!!!!!! We loved it and cant wait to go back!!!!!!!

Pros: THE ship and the staff absolutely amazing!

Cons: The wait getting off the ship for shore excursions was a nightmare! Also our cabin was to small for 4 people!

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
We did Sting ray city tour it was a lot of fun! ALso awesome shopping here love Grand Cayman
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Shopping here is a wast of time. Jet skis and waterpark are fun with kids! Food not so gd!
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Scary people when departing boat shopping right off boat is terrible plan a tour or dont get off!!!!!!!!!!! Half the shops are close and there are beggars everywhere!
Don't Miss: would rather skip this port!
Beautiful port lots to see and do!