Best Vacation ever HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2009
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
Initially as we boarded the ship we smelled smoke which bothered me but as i moved in further the scent was gone and I was overwhelmed with the beauty and size of this amazing vessel. The ship and its staff are fantastic. the cruise director is the best I have ever seen! Our room was too small for a family of four with two teens! As I was told by the booking agent we would be comfortable we were not! I would definitely book a larger room next time. The ship is truly spectacular! More activities too do than possible in one week!!!!!!!! We loved it and cant wait to go back!!!!!!!
Beautiful port lots to see and do!
Shopping here is a wast of time. Jet skis and waterpark are fun with kids! Food not so gd!
We did Sting ray city tour it was a lot of fun! ALso awesome shopping here love Grand Cayman
Scary people when departing boat shopping right off boat is terrible plan a tour or dont get off!!!!!!!!!!! Half the shops are close and there are beggars everywhere!
Don't Miss: would rather skip this port!

Pros: THE ship and the staff absolutely amazing!

Cons: The wait getting off the ship for shore excursions was a nightmare! Also our cabin was to small for 4 people!

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!