Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

The best credit card debit this year

Sail Date: August 04, 2008

Very clean, staff was helpful & got you anything you need. Made you want to sign up for the next one.

Pros: Shore Excursions

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Legend of the Seas? Yes!

The ship gave you lots of exercise, climbing stairs, after some of the buffets.
The food & choices were wonderful. Now I need someone to feed me at home like that.
Since I've cruised before I knew what to expect. It's like Motel 6 or Best Western on the water but with a smaller bathroom.
Our assistant water also did duty out by the pool & he was always asking if we needed anything.
The shows were great & we got to see guest Howie Mandel, for no charge, wandering around ship.
Since I don't breed in captivity, this was not a concern to me.
Limassol, Cyprus
Mykonos, Greece
This was my favorite place, everything was a must see.
Naples, Italy
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt
This place is dirty & trashy but you have to go thru it to get to the history.
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey