The best credit card debit this year

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Greece & Eastern Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 04, 2008
Very clean, staff was helpful & got you anything you need. Made you want to sign up for the next one.

The food & choices were wonderful. Now I need someone to feed me at home like that.

The shows were great & we got to see guest Howie Mandel, for no charge, wandering around ship.

Since I don't breed in captivity, this was not a concern to me.

Our assistant water also did duty out by the pool & he was always asking if we needed anything.

The ship gave you lots of exercise, climbing stairs, after some of the buffets.

Since I've cruised before I knew what to expect. It's like Motel 6 or Best Western on the water but with a smaller bathroom.
This place is dirty & trashy but you have to go thru it to get to the history.
Don't Miss: Tour Guide
History
This was my favorite place, everything was a must see.
History

Pros: Shore Excursions

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Legend of the Seas? Yes!