Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

An amazing cruise

Sail Date: September 25, 2010

This is the first time for my wife and I to have a cruise. Everything we found was
over our expectation. The ship looks like new, stateroom neat and clean, plenty of
equipments in gym room. The service provided by the head waitor (female), waiter
(Neptali), asstant waiter (Angelito) of table # 551 at the My Time Dining Restaurant
just made us like at home, so warm and hospitality. They made us so impress.
I really admire the training system of Royal Caribbean Lines to have all her staff well trained to serve guests in this competitive world.
Should I have another chance to cruise, I will definitely find Royal Caribbean Lines as my first choice.
With My best wishes
Charles Lai

Pros: Check in, dining, stateroom, shows and facilities

Cons: bars & casino, as we do not drink & gambling

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Saint John, New Brunswick
Saint John was our first time to visit. I like to see the rapid stream between the river and the bay during high & low tiles of the day. We also like to see the homeland of Mr. Irvin, the Gas & Oil Giant.
Don't Miss: Due to too foggy, we miss to see a lot of scenery
Bar Harbor, Maine
We had been to Bar Harbor 2 years ago on National day for a couple of days. So there are not that many places for us to visit.
Don't Miss: We miss to see the sunrise at mountain top.
Portland, Maine
We had been to Portland many many times on business trips, so there was not that many many places that interest us.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
The ship wrecked museum and the Peggy's Cove light house.