Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Our vacation of a Lifetime

Sail Date: June 27, 2008

Overall, the ship was great. Each ship has it's own personality. YOU WILL ALWAYS LIKE CERTAIN THINGS ON EACH SHIP YOU SAIL ON.

Pros: The ports

Cons: The internet service-too slow

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Tallinn, Estonia
A medieval town with alot of history. We took the Hop on Hop Off bus.
Don't Miss: Old Town
Copenhagen, Denmark
We walked the whole city. Alot of shopping. Don't go to Tivoli Garden Park.
Don't Miss: Canal Cruise
Klaipeda, Lithuania
Apparently this was the first and only time the ship came to this port. It was worth the visit and some place I probably would never have seen.We took the Hop On Hop Off bus
Don't Miss: The post office. I would have liked to have seen the Soviet Nuclear Site
Stockholm, Sweden
Lots to see. Esy to navigate all the sights. We took the Hop On Hop Off bus which included the ferry which we took to the ship at the end of the day.
Don't Miss: Vasa Musuem
Oslo, Norway
The sights are really spread out. We took the Hop on Hop Off bus. I think I wouls have liked 2 days at this port.
Don't Miss: Vigeland Park- the sculpture park
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
I highly recommend booking a tour with DenRus. The tour was excellent and worth the price.. Our tour guide for the 2 days Ludmilla was excellent. try to see the metro.
Don't Miss: Peterhoff and the Hermitage Museum
Helsinki, Finland
I think I could live here. A small but very clean city.
Don't Miss: Senator Square and the Rock Church-