Our vacation of a Lifetime

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

13 Night Scandinavia & Russia (Harwich Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 27, 2008
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
Overall, the ship was great. Each ship has it's own personality. YOU WILL ALWAYS LIKE CERTAIN THINGS ON EACH SHIP YOU SAIL ON.
I think I could live here. A small but very clean city.
Don't Miss: Senator Square and the Rock Church-
Lots to see. Esy to navigate all the sights. We took the Hop On Hop Off bus which included the ferry which we took to the ship at the end of the day.
Don't Miss: Vasa Musuem
The sights are really spread out. We took the Hop on Hop Off bus. I think I wouls have liked 2 days at this port.
Don't Miss: Vigeland Park- the sculpture park
I highly recommend booking a tour with DenRus. The tour was excellent and worth the price.. Our tour guide for the 2 days Ludmilla was excellent. try to see the metro.
Don't Miss: Peterhoff and the Hermitage Museum
A medieval town with alot of history. We took the Hop on Hop Off bus.
Don't Miss: Old Town
We walked the whole city. Alot of shopping. Don't go to Tivoli Garden Park.
Don't Miss: Canal Cruise
Apparently this was the first and only time the ship came to this port. It was worth the visit and some place I probably would never have seen.We took the Hop On Hop Off bus
Don't Miss: The post office. I would have liked to have seen the Soviet Nuclear Site

Pros: The ports

Cons: The internet service-too slow

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!