Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sorry, not great

Sail Date: October 26, 2006

This may be a good choice for a first time cruise passenger. Someone who does not have high expectations and doesn't expect much. The front desk was rude and of no use when it came to simple questions such as what would you suggest we do in Bermuda if we did not book and excusion, on three different occasions the answer was...I don't know, I have never been to Bermuda (three different people)

Pros: Food

Cons: Front Desk

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? No.

King's Wharf, Bermuda
Great idea to ask this question, I seriously suggest you give the answers to the Ship's staff
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Beach