Sorry, not great

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2006
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
This may be a good choice for a first time cruise passenger. Someone who does not have high expectations and doesn't expect much. The front desk was rude and of no use when it came to simple questions such as what would you suggest we do in Bermuda if we did not book and excusion, on three different occasions the answer was...I don't know, I have never been to Bermuda (three different people)
Great idea to ask this question, I seriously suggest you give the answers to the Ship's staff
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Beach
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Beach

Pros: Food

Cons: Front Desk

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? No.