Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

The boat was magnificent.

Sail Date: October 26, 2006

I thought the Jewel of the Seas was a fantastic boat. It was beautiful and had every amenity available. The food was excellent and the choices of places to eat incredible. The casino, lounges and disco were great, but the smoke was awful. I did not realize that smoking was allowed and I will never go on another cruise with smoking. I wished someone had told us before we booked.

Pros: The food delicious, service was excellent, the boat was beautiful.

Cons: Smoking should not be allowed. I will never go on another boat with smoking. It was disgusting. The ride home was terrible. The boat rocked because of the huge swells and I was sick the entire time.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

There were a few leaks noted in some areas. For the most part everything was very clean. The decor and ambiance beautiful. There should be more non smoking lounges and clubs.
There was always something to do if you wanted to.
Everybody on board was excellent. We laughed and had fun with our main waiters every night. Everyone always went out of their way to help you.
The food selection and quality was wonderful. I never had anything that was not delicious. The dinner selections were great. It was 5 star dining.
We had an outside room with balcony. The size was fine and it was always prepared well. Everything was clean and neat.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Kings Wharf was okay. The shopping was not that good. I wished there were nicer shops. Most of the shops were craft type of items and they weren't very nice. Hamilton offered a better shopping area. Kings Wharf is not very picturesque. The beach would have been nice if the weather was better.
Don't Miss: Nothing really