Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

One of Our Very Best!!

Sail Date: October 26, 2006

My husband and I have traveled alot. We have taken many cruises and unfortunately not all with Royal. That will no longer be the case. We always have a good time on Royal's ships but this cruise was our best yet. The ship is awesome! We totally agree, she is
a "Jewel".

Thank you so much for the opportunity to partake in this special cruise. And to the 'hosts" of this event, thank you. You made it so much easier for me this time.

Pros: The Whole experience

Cons: Dining

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

We want to take another cruise on her again. She was perfect in every way.
The only drawback we felt was the dining room "Seaside" was a little removed from the
entire "Tides" dining room. So we felt a little left out from the "shows" that we have come to love about these cruises. The dining staff are not only the best, but they are show people as well! Although they tried to include our dining area in these little shows, it is not the same as looking at the whole dining room being involved. The food as always is wonderful! If we didn't feel like we would weight a TON by the end of the cruise, we would have stayed at the Buffet from the time it opened until it closed! You just can't not enjoy these meals! to the Chefs.....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
We can honestly say that we had no problem sleeping in this room. We love the idea of having a private balcony. I had no problem unpacking and stowing away the suitcases.
Our cabin attendant was great!
The last day on the water returning home was extremely rough and I was not feeling well because of it. No matter where I went, the staff could sense I was having a tough time and they kept watching over me (as well as others I am sure). They all went above and beyond that day for me!
Each show was a pleasure to be at.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
We didn't have enough time, and are planing on returning.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
We didn't have enough time, and are planing on returning.