Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

It was incredible The Best

Sail Date: October 26, 2006

We recently cruised on the Jewel of the Seas, it was without a doubt the most facinating trip I have ever taken. Being in the military I have traveled so many places. I or my wife felt like someone important. Everyone one was so pleasurable and so happy to accomadate us. I would highly recommend this cruise to everyone.We most certainly will be doing this again next year. Only this time we will be going with our four daughters an granddaughter.

Pros: Everything!!!!! There was so much to do and everyone was so accomadating. It was the most relaxing time we have ever had

Cons: We ate way to much

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Our room attendant was the friendliest person I've ever met went above and beyond
One thing , maybe some better selections on the TV in rooms
The ship is only 2 years old and it's huge. So well put together,so much to do
The hardest part of dining is choosing what to eat. The specialty resturants are a whole nother adventure to paridise. The service in all the dining areas was superb
The rooms were actualy larger the I had anticipated. Everything was perfect
Sadly we Didn't have our granddaughter with us. We seen so many things going on with the children. It was a pleasure knowing that there were things for the children as well.
King's Wharf, Bermuda