A Good Time

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2006
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
I love this ship, it is the prettest ship. Not to Big & not to Small. The layout is easy to follow. This is my second time and there wil most likely be a 3rd!

I found the optional restaurant better by far then the dinning room.

Everyone is so friendly and willing to help in anyway. A few of the staff remenber us from the year before, this made us feel great!

I have been to Bermuda a number of time and just found Hammerheads and the little snockle beach. It is also very easy to get to Hamilton by ferry or bus.
Don't Miss: Hammerheads
Don't Miss: Hammerheads

Pros: Portofino was great!

Cons: The rocking of the ship on the last day, but what can you do! Assigned dinning times, NCL has RC beat on this fact.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!