Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

a jewel of a trip

Sail Date: October 26, 2006

from the time we went aboard in boston, until the time we got back, we have nothing to say about this beautiful ship, and her crew, except praise. we have several very serious family health issues, including our own, and this was a way for us to "run away" for a few days, and spend time together before the "ship hits the fan."

Pros: service provided by ALL crew members we encountered

Cons: seasickness from sun. nite leaving bda until tue. am when we disembarked---i never left my bed except to head to the head... big disappointment for my lifetime dream.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

are you kidding me? how could anyone complain? if you get hungry, it's your own darned fault!
it was a bit small, however, it was big enough for us to function just fine. plus, my husband woke up one nite falling between the 2 small beds. (i thought it was funny).
it was impecably clean, and the little animals that awaited our return each nite were adorable.
i wish there were more "smiley-cons" for this one. we cannot tell you how pleased we were, and how pampered we felt (i'm recovering from breast cancer and my husband is terminally ill). the staff, the ENTIRE staff, made us feel special and cared about.
fun, fun, fun...just wish i hadn't "lost" those 2 days being sooooooooooo sick.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
we were there visiting my husband, frank's, family. we have a daughter, granddaughter and other friends and relatives there. (this was MY first time there). suggestion to other visitors: find the local people and ask where they recommend eating with their family and friends and find those off the beaten path places.
Don't Miss: dolphins and snorkling