It truly was a wonderful cruise

Island Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

15 Night Hawaii (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 21, 2006
Ship: Island Princess
The crew and staff of the ship were outstanding. Everytime we requested something it was done immediately. I was most impressed with the cleanliness of the ship and the efforts made to keep it that way. My only negative of the cruise was the inability to see the status of my shipboard account on the TV, as other cruise lines have.

The food was excellent, though I would have preferred a less exotic menu. My youngest son (age 13) was not interested in some of the exotic items on the menus.

The entertainment was good, particularly Fernandez the hypnotist and the magic shows.

Don't Miss: the Kona coffee stop
Unfortunately, I am aware of why the ship must stop in Ensenada, but in my view, this was a wasted stop.

Pros: The size of the ship, not too large, not too small.

Cons: I would have preferred a traditional seating in the dining room as opposed to the anytime seating.