Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

AMAZING CRUISE !!!!

Sail Date: April 04, 2016

My boyfriend and I took this cruise, let me start by saying the staff on this ship is ANAZING!!! They have a great great, great service!! MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE LATE NIGHT SHOWS THEY ARE HILARIOUS! Labadee we did snorkeling and zip lining. The snorkeling was beautiful but hardly any sea life! The guy who did the tour said the area is over fished.. Zip line was fun but not as scary as I imagined. Jamaica... DO NOT waste your time at Dunn's! You cannot swim there! MUST GO TO BLUE HOLE!! It was amazing!!!

Perfect!