Good Trip - BUT Ill upon Return

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2016
Ship: Independence of the Seas

The cruise was OK. Very rough seas on the way home. One day after arriving home, I became "violently" ill ... no exaggeration with the word "violently." Literally the sickest I've ever been in my life. I'm grateful I was not ill like that on the cruise or on the travel day home. My husband looked up my symptoms - and it appears I may have contracted norovirus on the cruise. Although the cruise was fun, I do not think our family will be cruising in the future.