just ok

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2016
Ship: Independence of the Seas

I have been on the oasis and the allure ships and was completely satisfied with service, entertainment and food.  This cruise I brought 2 friends that had never been on a cruise before. The service was good.  Our servers for dinner were outstanding.  Givago Amaro DeSilva in guest services was fantastic handling a airconditioning problem we had.  The entertainment was ok, comedian was to vulger, shows a little lacking.   The food was terrible, couldnt believe how bad it was.  I was a bit embarrased with friends because I told them it was going to be great.  We were so hungry at the end of the trip, we went to a big dinner in Delray Beach.   The slow food service in johnny rockets was sickening.  salad bar had many empty bowls, I basically just had lettuce and a tiny amount of tomatoes.   fake eggs made me gag.  I think the employees were trying to be so nice but didn't know what to do, I feel they were a bit embarrased about it and were trying to hard to please us.  I would never go on this ship again because part of the cruising experience is eating good food, and it was terrible.  My girlfriend also ordered a 24 bottle water package for our room and it took over 24 hours to get it and they said they would credit her card and they never did,  her name is suzanne Hill.  I would like that to be done.  I asked her to come on the trip and I feel bad that I did.  Service was great the lady that took care of our room was perfect and kind.  All employees were helpful and nice.  Very happy with service.

Food was terrible. Not enough choices, stale food, steak was tasteless, fake eggs, breakfast was the worst I ever had. Having to pay for fresh orange juice was very cheap and I felt dollared to death every morning. I hate spicy food and accidentaly put some on my plate because it wasn't marked spicy. very very disappointed

very clean great job