Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Day Cruise with Mom who was a first timer.

Sail Date: February 22, 2016

Had a excellent trip with My Mom who had never taken a cruise before.  I have been an several (about 8) cruises.  Royal Caribbean was the right choice for my Mom who is 70.  Dining and amount of activities just right.

Cabin attendant Michael was a extremely friendly.
I knew what to expect in Falmouth, Jamaica since I had been there in December 2015. Be warned and book an excursion, either on your own or with the cruise line. Falmouth is not a quaint little shopping area like some might leave you to believe. There is plenty to do in Jamaica but most destinations are a little far to travel. I took my Mom on the Martha Brea river which was a nice relaxing trip. We went early in the morning before the heat was to much for my Mom. It was a nice little excursion.