Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Gorgeous Ship

Sail Date: February 22, 2016

This cruise ship was lovely from the time we entered the ship.  The service, however, lacked some.  I have been on about 15 cruises in my life and this was the worst for service.  The bar servers just didn't care if they helped you or not.  The bar service in the casino was even worse as there really wasn't any at all.  I actually would have to leave my game, go to the bar, wait in an absurd long line for a drink, and then wait some more.  Dining room service was equally frustrating.  I was shocked because this is the first cruise where I was not satisfied with service.  The ship was gorgeous and very clean.  Cabin was surprisingly nice and comfortable.  Just can't get past the poor service!

Very nice. Larger than expected.

Labadee was specatular. Beautiful weather. Grab a ounge chair (and there were plenty). I was very impressed with the lunch and the day on this beautiful edge of Haite.