Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: January 16, 2016

I totally enjoyed my 5 day cruise on Royal Caribbean.  Had a very fun and relaxing time.  Having sailed many time on this line, I had a fun time just relaxing onboard.  There were a number of activities to keep me engaged and time to just stroll the Promenade.  Loved it!

Loved the cabin. They are all small, but that is usual. Didn't spend much time there anyway. My stateroom attendant was EXCELLENT. I would have love to have her for every cruise.

Loved the expanse of the Promenade. To shop or just stroll with places to catch a snack along the way (some complementary). Flowrider was fun and pool/hot-tubs were wonderful.