independence of the sea

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 20, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas
This was my husband and I for screws this is the second time we sailed with Royal Caribbean. Customer service was great. We didn't really enjoy the food at all we didn't like the fact that they didn't have a laundry facility so we couldn't do our own laundry. We ate and one of the specialty restaurants. We were very disappointed. We were with a group of 8. The manager George invited us back make it right and he did an excellent job. I'm pretty sure that will never sail Royal Caribbean again I think Royal Caribbean have the better ships, but overall I think we like carnival better.

Add more wash clothes. The guy that took care of us in our cabin and did a wonderful job

I wasn't able to find any good food on the ship and I didn't like that you weren't able to make your own drinks on the Lido deck