My worst experience on Royal Carribean yet

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas

Let me just say I've been on this ship before and that's why I selected it again. Out of the 7 nights we were on the ship our dinner was cold 4 nights. They had no organization when it came to my time dining on formal night. The wait staff was ok but extremely slow and not attentive. Room service was just as bad. Food would be cold or items would be missing from our order. There was no show during dinner like they normally do on certain nights with the wait staff. Didn't have a good selection when it came to entertainment either.