Fabulous Time Cruising with my Hubby

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas
Can't wait to go again! The crew & guest were amazing! Everyone was so polite, efficient & the guest was all about having a good time. This was my husbands first cruise & he's already planning our next one ...... Royal Caribbean see you again soon 😉

Buffet food was much better than the main dining room.

Could be better. I've seen nicer shows

One More Thing........The Dj Spindian could use a little more work. The music wasn't bad but he needs to learn how to BLEND the songs & get a better playlist too many repeats of the same songs every night.

Weather was rainy & came across nothing special that would make me return
Do the Sea Trek excursion it's so fun!