Pure Happiness

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 26, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

I had a wonderful time on the ship, Independence of the Seas. A thank you to the entire staff. The men and women of the independence is a hardworking and dedicated crew who make you feel like a member of their family. I was welcomed aboard with smiles, and left with memories, new dance moves and over 300 pics. "Wonderful" does not even come close to describing my vacation and I highly recommend sailing with the Independence. I'll see you all next time.

Cheers

Nerman

The staff did a wonderful job keeping my cabin neat. I wish I could say more but I honestly spent most of my time out and about.