Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas

Loved the ship.  She was huge and beautiful and still intimated.  The staff was outstanding.  My only complaint was the food.  It was very average.  The only meals that were memorable were the beef meals.  The quality of the beef was top notch.  The service in the dining room was spot on.  I cruised on the Vision of the Seas last year and couldn't say enough good things about everything including the food.  I will cruise with you again and again.

OUR STEWART WAS AMAZING

I heard people complaining about not knowing what was going on...HELLO...they never read any of the news letters delivered each evening for the next day. Communications is wonderful on these big ships.