Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Needs improvement

Sail Date: December 20, 2014

Staff was not helpful or friendly. Scheduled changes in wine tasting Lafitte. Not notified and when inquiring of staff, I was told I should know my schedule. Another staffer tracked down the changes and advised me of new schedule. Chaos in the Windjammer Café.  Kids playing with food and utensils.  More oversight needed by staff to ensure cleanliness and deter contamination. The dining room waiter was exceptionally kind and went out of his way to provide service, I believe his name was Rohan. The food in the dining room was not the best, however Giovanni's Table was superb! There did not appear to be much thought put into planning an coordination of entertainment.

Waiter in dining room, Rohan provided excellent service
The service was good
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Visit Los Holas Avenure
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Go to the beach and shops
Basseterre, St. Kitts
The Plantation Tour was o.k. and the Beach Tour was o.k. Including a meal or snacks with the Beach Tour would be a great idea.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Old and New San Juan Tour was great!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Two ships on the island at one time makes it to congested. Need to improve upon the food, it was totally tasteless.

The casino slots were extremely tight. The lunch served at Labedee was tasteless