Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

No complaints!

Sail Date: December 14, 2014

This was my first time using to book a trip. Must I say it was a pleasure to use them. They not only matched the price as the cruise price went down, but also gave me a $100 on board credit to use on anything. Our agent Karen was a pleasure to work with. This was my 4th cruise (2 on Royal caribbean and 1 on Disney) the cruise overall was amazing as expected. I will definitely be using again in the future and won't cruise anything other than royal Caribbean.
clean, modern, lots of activities
chops grille was excellent
our wait staff was the best I've experienced on a cruise
didn't like jamaica, but labadee was amazing
Other than the bathrooms being small, the room was very clean.

Don't go outside of the nice port area in falmouth, jamaica. It was very poor and sketchy outside of the designated port area