No complaints!

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2014
Ship: Independence of the Seas
This was my first time using to book a trip. Must I say it was a pleasure to use them. They not only matched the price as the cruise price went down, but also gave me a $100 on board credit to use on anything. Our agent Karen was a pleasure to work with. This was my 4th cruise (2 on Royal caribbean and 1 on Disney) the cruise overall was amazing as expected. I will definitely be using again in the future and won't cruise anything other than royal Caribbean.

chops grille was excellent

our wait staff was the best I've experienced on a cruise

clean, modern, lots of activities

Other than the bathrooms being small, the room was very clean.

Don't go outside of the nice port area in falmouth, jamaica. It was very poor and sketchy outside of the designated port area