Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Time of my Life

Sail Date: December 14, 2014

I was totally impressed with the beauty of this ship. It was absolutely gorgeous!! I have been on many vacations in my life and by far this was the best one I have been on in my Life!! I had the time of my life it was a BLAST!!! I loved the comedy show, Karaoke every night, Reggae Band playing in the bar was awesome! and The Night Club was Poppin!!  here was plenty of activities keep myself and my 7 year old nephew busy.And I would love to do it all over again!!

There are 2 things that I would change, I think the there needs to be better activities for the 15-17 age group because were time where my teenaged daughter was bored. and 2. I would also make sure there was a food place open all night. Like on another cruise ship the pizza place was open 24 hours and so was the buyer place. I could get a call one and some fries at 4 in the morning if I wanted to...

Cruise Photos

Beautiful Ship and clean
wish there was a 24 hour food available
Our Waiter Artemo (sorry fir the spelling) and asst, Waiter Winston Just Love them!! They were botghe very attentive ia super busing dining room! There was also a gentleman that Vacumed the floor his name was hector Super sweet Person helped us to find out where an activity was for the eveing. He couldve told us thats not my job or I dont know but her stopped to help us out!! Greta customer service!
Greta Reggae Band. Fun Shows, dancing
super fun Kids activities 5-14 but lacking 15-17 activities
Labadee absolutely,gorgeous!! Cant wait to go back!!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Had a Terrible experikence after the cruise was
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful Place
Falmouth, Jamaica
Loved it beautiful place even in the rain and great shopping!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
OMG!!! Soooo Gorgeous nice to just lay on the Beach or has a nice romantice walk or shop til you drop!!